Todd Elias Truck Accident Lawyer
Location: Houston, Texas
Phone: (713) 668-9999 (800) 773-6770
Fax: (713) 668-1980
Todd Elias represents victims of personal injuries including maritime and offshore accidents, automobile/eighteen wheeler accidents, work related accidents, industrial site accidents, products liability, chemical/toxic exposure cases, and claims for injured railroad works under the FELA. He has represented over one thousand individuals and recovered millions of dollars for his clients through trial and settlement during the past ten years. In addition to his personal injury practice, Todd also represents individuals and businesses in commercial litigation including claims involving breach of contract, non-compete agreements, breach of fiduciary duty and debt collection services.
Todd is licensed by the Texas Supreme Court to practice before all Texas state Courts and is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the Houston Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
Todd earned his undergraduate degree from the Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina and his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Texas Tech University School of Law.
Areas of Practice
- Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Medical Malpractice
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence
- The Citadel - The Military College of South Carolina
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Maritime Law Association of the United States, Member
- Railroad Law Section of AAJ, Member