Midland | Odessa | Del Rio | El Paso | Lubbock | Amarillo
Abilene Truck Accident Lawyers
Anyone who has been involved in a truck accident can attest that the consequences can be devastating. When big rig truck accidents occur the result is often serious injuries with possible long term rehabilitation, destruction of property, the disruption of lives, financial woes, and sometimes even death for the passengers in the smaller vehicle. If you or a loved one have been injured in an tractor-trailer crash or rollover that occurred in El Paso, Midland, Odessa, Del Rio, Lubbock, Amarillo, Abilene, and Plainview or anywhere throughout western Texas or the Texas Panhandle, contact the law offices of Gordon Elias & Seely, L.L.P. for a free consultation to discuss your legal options. Our experienced Texas truck accident attorneys will work diligently to determine who is responsible (negligent) for the accident and then aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve.
Although there can be numerous reasons for a truck accident, the typical causes include:
- DWI / Drug Use
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- Driver Fatigue
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Dangerous Roads
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
- Truck Break Failure
We Have the Experience and Resources to Mediate or Litigate Trucking Accident Claims
Our Texas truck accident lawyers always seek the best resolution of a trucking accident claim via either negotiation, mediation, or litigation. With our experience and thorough legal knowledge of the Federal and state of Texas commercial trucking laws and in conjunction with our network of trucking accident industry experts and re-constructionists, our clients can be assured that their best interests are being looked out for. The insurance coverage of a commercial vehicle, such as a company van, company pick-up, tow trucks, etc. are usually much larger than a personal auto policy. (The Texas state mandatory minimum limits for passenger cars is only $20,000.) Consequently, a passenger car victim of a commercial truck accident can and should be fairly and fully compensated when the truck driver or the trucking company is found negligent.
Finding Resolution and Closure on Your Behalf
Many Texans come to us feeling totally overwhelmed by the consequences following a Texas trucking accident. When you become our client, our job is to get to work on the legal aspects of your case while you deal with the medical and emotional issues. There are facts that need to be uncovered. By reviewing all data and records, we can not only build a strong, fact-based case, but also seek the best way to resolve it.
When you call the law offices of Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., one of our truck accident attorneys will pick up the phone to answer your questions and discuss legal options. If you become our client, we will:
- Dispatch as soon as possible one of our truck accident investigators to obtain photos and to take measurements at the scene of the accident. If forensic work is necessary, we also send out a trucking accident reconstructionist.
- File all significant judicial remedies / equitable relief, such as writs of sequestration, pleadings to protect the truck from any repairs that could alter the evidence, injunctions, etc
- Suggest Board Certified Physicians to help you receive the best medical care possible for your injuries
- Submit to the court your truck accident suit as quickly as possible.
- Will assertively fight for your rights by requesting depositions, sending out discovery, etc while building your legal case against the appropriate parties.
- Where ethically permitted, we will advance our clients interest free monies, to pay for necessary expenses if there is a financial need.
- Be available to answer any questions you my have as well as explain each step of the judicial process.
- Represent west Texas residents on a contingency basis
Rest assured, Gordon Elias & Seely, L.L.P. are at your side from the moment we take your case. We share your desire to see that justice is served. You deserve compensation. You are entitled to justice.
Give us a call, if you have been injured in a truck accident while driving on I-40, I-27, I-BL40, I-20, Loop 289, Hwy 287, Hwy 87, Hwy 60, Hwy 385, Hwy 84, Hwy 70, Hwy 62, Hwy 83, Hwy 82, Hwy 180, Hwy 277, Hwy 207, Hwy 136, Hwy 33, Hwy 86, Hwy 194, Hwy 208 or Loop 335 or any other roadway in the Texas Panhandle or around Lubbock, Amarillo, Abilene, and Plainview.
Or while driving in western Texas on I-10, Hwy 349, Hwy 163, Hwy 674, Hwy 481, Hwy 55 or Hwy 2644, Hwy BR54, Hwy 62, Hwy 180, Hwy 54, Hwy 85, Hwy BR20, Hwy 285, Hwy 385, Hwy 90, Hwy 67, Hwy 190, Hwy 277, Hwy 377, Hwy 83, Hwy 57, Hwy 375, Hwy 20, Hwy 659, Hwy 1111, Hwy 2317, Hwy 505, Hwy 166, Hwy 169, Hwy 2810, Hwy 18, Hwy 1776, Hwy 240, Hwy 290 or any other roadway around Midland, Del Rio, Odessa, or El Paso.
With our main offices located in Houston, Texas, we are uniquely positioned to represent truck accident victims throughout Texas. Contact us by filling out our form or calling TOLL FREE at 800 - 773 - 6770 so we can discuss your legal options with you.