San Antonio | San Marcos | Seguin
Austin Truck Accident Lawyers
The horrific consequences of a big rig trucking accident immediately causes chaos, injury, a high level of anxiety, and uncertainty. The lives of many people involved will be impacted particularly if a loved one is seriously injured or dies. At the law offices of Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., our truck accident lawyers help San Antonio, San Marcos, Seguin, Austin and other residents of central Texas navigate through the aftermath of a serious accident and seek compensation so they can move on with their lives. Commercial truck accidents are often devastating and very complex. In order to effectively litigate a claim, the lawyer should be well versed in truck accidents.
When you call the law offices of Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., one of our truck accident attorneys will pick up the phone to answer your questions and discuss legal options. If you become our client, we will:
- Send out one of our truck accident investigators to obtain photos and make measurements of the accident scene. If forensic work is necessary, we will also send out a trucking accident reconstructionist.
- File any significant judicial remedies / equitable relief, such as injunctions, writs of sequestration, or pleadings to protect the truck from any repairs that could alter the evidence
- If necessary find Board Certified Physicians to help you receive the best medical care possible for your injuries
- File your truck accident suit as soon as possible.
- Aggressively fight for your rights including requesting depositions, sending out discovery, etc while building your legal case
- Where ethically permitted, advance you interest free monies, to pay for necessary expenses if you have some financial needs.
- Be available to answer questions and explain each step of the judicial process.
- Represent central Texas residents on a contingency basis
The experience and thorough legal knowledge of Texas trucking accident law, coupled with vast resources allows our Austin truck accident attorneys to to build a tractor-trailer crash injury claim based on the facts. We will seek the best resolution for your case through negotiation, mediation, or litigation.
Typical Causes of Truck Accidents include:
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- Driver Fatigue
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- DWI / Drug Use
- Dangerous Roads
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Truck Break Failure
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
Building Your Central Texas Case with a Focus on the Best Resolution
Our Austin truck accident lawyers focus on the best resolution of your case. By providing detail-oriented investigations and a thorough review of all documentation, including medical files, driving records, witness statements, and logbooks, we will move forward towards either negotiation, a cooperative mediation, or when necessary an aggressive litigation. Our goal is to make sure our clients receive a fair and just compensation.
Contact the truck accident lawyers of Gordon, Elias & Seely L.L.P., if you have been injured in a truck accident while driving on I-10, I-35, I-410, I-37, Hwy 59, Hwy 87, Hwy 181, Hwy 79, Hwy 377, Hwy 190, Hwy 1604, Hwy 78, Hwy 1976, Hwy 83, Hwy 281, Hwy 90, Hwy 1604, Hwy 422, Hwy 1957, Hwy 3487, Hwy 46, Hwy 80, Hwy 71, Hwy 12, Hwy 29, Hwy 36, Hwy 105, Hwy 55, Mopac, the C.W. Anderson Loop, Hwy 85, Hwy 97, Hwy 44 or any other road in central Texas or nearby San Antonio, San Marcos, Seguin, or Austin.
Fill out our Free Case Evaluation Form or call Toll Free at 800-773-6770.