Beaumont | Galveston | Pasadena | Corpus Christi | Laredo
Houston Truck Accident Lawyers
When a passenger vehicle is involved with a commercial truck in an accident, one outcome is for sure: the auto and its passengers are going to end up in serious trouble. If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident in the cities of Beaumont,| Galveston, Pasadena, Houston or anywhere throughout Southeast Texas, contact the law office of Gordon, Elias & Seely L.L.P., dedicated and experienced truck accident attorneys. Don't make the mistake of hiring just any lawyer nor of trying to quickly settle with the insurance companies. Hiring us may mean the difference between receiving tens of thousands of dollars or millions of dollars in compensation. 18- Wheeler truck accident lawsuits are often complex. We use experience and thorough legal knowledge, coupled with vast resources, to build a tractor-trailer crash injury claim based on the facts gleaned by our .truck accident specialists. We will seek the best resolution, through negotiation, mediation, or litigation so you will receive the compensation you deserve.
You need truck accident lawyers who will:
- Answer the phone when you make that initial call seeking help
- Send out a truck accident investigator to obtain photos and make measurements of the accident scene, as well as a trucking accident reconstructionist, if forensic work is necessary.
- File all necessary equitable relief, such as writs of sequestration, and pleadings to protect the commercial truck involved from any repairs that would alter the evidence
- Assist in finding Board Certified Physicians so you'll receive the best medical care possible for your injuries
- As soon as possible, file your suit and aggressively fight for your rights
- Take depositions, send out discovery and build your legal case
- Advance you monies, interest free, where ethically permitted, to pay for necessary expenses until you resume work
- Treat you like family instead of just a client.
At Gordon, Elias & Seely L.L.P. we are acutely aware how a severe, disabling and / or permanent injury, or worse yet, the death of a loved family member means. We are always available to our clients. You can call us whenever you have a question and we will spend as much time as necessary to give you a full explanation.
South / Southeast Texas Trucking Accident Attorneys
Gordon, Elias & Seely, L.L.P., truck accident attorneys will represent Southeast Texas residents on a contingency basis. This means there are no initial, out-of-pocket expenses to the client. You can focus on recovering from your serious trucking accident injuries, while we manage your case.
Typical Causes of Truck Accidents include:
- Driver Fatigue
- DWI / Drug Use
- Rear-End, Head-On Crashes and Jackknives
- Dangerous Roads
- Poor Maintenance, including Tires and Brakes
- Unsecured Loads or Unsecured Cargo
- Aggressive Driving or Improper Lane Change
- Lack of Reflectors and Poor Visibility
- Truck Break Failure
Cash Settlements in Commercial Truck Accident Cases
The difference in size of cash settlements in commercial truck accident cases involving a passenger car are potentially much larger versus those settlements in auto to auto accidents. Generally the main reason is the size of the policy of insurance for a commercial truck. In Texas the state mandatory minimum limits are $20,000 for a passenger car. When there is a commercial vehicle, such as a company van, company pick-up,18-wheeler tow trucks, big rig flatbed, etc ., the policies of insurance coverage are usually much larger. Therefore, victims in truck accidents can be fairly and fully compensated when the truck driver is negligent.
Contact the truck accident lawyers of Gordon, Elias & Seely L.L.P., if you have been injured in a truck accident while driving on I-635, I-30, I-45, I-20, I-820, I-35 (East and West), I-44, Hwy 87, Hwy 59, Hwy 82, Hwy 79, Hwy 377, Hwy 75, Hwy 80, Hwy 175, Hwy 67, Hwy 96, Hwy 69, Hwy 190, Hwy 84, Hwy 70, Hwy 63, Hwy 31 Hwy 77, Hwy 183, Hwy 377, Hwy 281, Hwy 37, Hwy 19-24 or Hwy 6, or any other road in southeast Texas or around Beaumont, Galveston, Pasadena, and Houston.
OR if you have been injured in a truck accident while driving on I-35, I-37, Hwy 87, Hwy 183, Hwy 77, Alt 77, Hwy 281, Hwy 83, Hwy 59, Hwy 277, Hwy 57, Hwy 90, Hwy 60, Hwy 35, Hwy 71, Hwy 2441, Hwy 72, Hwy 361, Hwy 35, Hwy 136, Hwy 357, Hwy 286, Hwy 666, Hwy 667, Hwy 44, Hwy 716, Hwy 285, Hwy 2050, Hwy 2895, Hwy 16, Hwy 624, Hwy 649, Hwy 1017, Hwy 681, Hwy 490, Hwy 3167, Hwy 186, Hwy 345, Hwy 498, Hwy 100, Hwy 48, Hwy 4 or Hwy185i in southern Texas around Corpus Christi, Laredo, McAllen, Brownsville, and Victoria.